PowerDialer for Salesforce – Winter ’19 Update
We are excited to announce the PowerDialer for Salesforce Winter 2019 release. This release includes new features, fixes and enhancements.
When will the release happen?
The release will occur on Thursday, Feb 21st at 10:00 pm MDT. The appropriate Salesforce package will be available the following Monday, Feb 25th.
How do I get the enhancements?
To get these latest features, please install the latest version of the PowerDialer for Salesforce from the salesforce AppExchange here.
UPDATED: InsideSales Tab Redesigned
The purpose for this enhancement is to improve the user experience as well as prepare the navigational structure for the new Inbound and Outbound Call History reports that are scheduled for release in 2019.
The page style has been improved and navigational links on the page have been updated and categorized. Less frequently used account settings options have been moved to a drop down menu that is accessible from the ‘Settings’ icon located at the top right of the page.
The following screenshot depicts the updated Insidesales tab with PowerStandings disabled
The following screenshot depicts the settings drop menu that will appear when a user clicks on the settings icon located in the upper right corner of the page
The following screenshot depicts PowerStandings settings enabled
- The new Salesforce package is required.
- A support link has been added to the top right of the page as well as the last option of the Settings menu.
- All Links have been updated and categorized for an improved experience.
- The number of configured Seek lists, Domino lists, Inbound Call Paths, User Groups, Users, Area Code Groups, License Assignments, and Permission Groups is displayed next to their respective menu links.
- More information regarding Playbooks and Predictive Pipeline are located in the center section of the page. When a user clicks on these options, they will be directed to pages with more information.
- The Inbound Calls and Outbound Calls reports will become available soon. Prior to the availability of these reports, when a user clicks on the Inbound and Outbound Calls report links, a ‘Coming soon’ page will be displayed.
- If your account comes with PowerStandings, this page will display those configuration links. Otherwise, the PowerStandings section will be hidden.
- The previously released Call Monitoring report is currently available from the top left of the page.
UPDATED: Manager PowerDialer Licenses by User Titles
The purpose for this enhancement is to extend the current functionality of managing users by role and profile to include managing users by their title.
To use this enhancement,
- Click on Manage Users by Group located in the Manage Users section of the Insidesales page.
- Click the add icon to create a new rule.
- Select Title.
- Enter a title for users that you want to affect.
- Complete the rest of the form by assigning a Call Center and PowerDialer license.
- Click Save.
- Titles entered must match an existing Salesforce title exactly in order for the rule to take effect for the user. Matching is case sensitive.
*Seek List- Correct seek lists to honor callbacks
*Seek List- ‘Include records without phone numbers’ setting in a seek list will remove records that meet the criteria of the seek list
*Click to Call- Click to call log being erased after window goes inactive
Domino List- Attendees cannot access Domino List
*Call Log- Error saving call log – duplicate value found
Reporting- Call Dial numbers field is not appearing with correct ordinals
*Dialer Rules- Cannot compare a number formula field to a negative integer in dialing rule filter
Callbacks- Click to call errors while setting callbacks on leads
*System- Critical Update: ‘Remove instance names from URLs for Visualforce, Community Builder, Site.com Studio and Content Files” do not allow C2C to load
*Call Log- Default value for checkboxes not working in call logs
*System- Dialer not working due to third part app – This a one off client request does not apply for anyone else
Domino List- Domino Lists cannot be created from list view
Domino List- Domino Lists based on campaigns are not adding all qualifying records into the list
*Domino List- Domino Lists should present the opportunity but instead present the contact
*SMS- Support for E. 164 formatting in SMS messaging
*Call Log- Error saving a call log in lightning
*Callbacks- Incorrect time zone being referenced when setting callbacks
*Seek List- Report based Seek List not respecting prioritization
*Reporting- Lightning ‘create task’ button does not relate to the record
*Seek List- Seek list search does not return correct results after making subsequent searches
*Reporting- Type field not populating field value in shell task
*Reporting- Undefined values pushing to multiple fields
*System- When working in Console, the screen pop would open in Classic View
*PowerStandings- Leaderboard standings for talk time and conversations over 5 minutes didn’t match
PowerStandings- Throwdowns with no activity on leaderboard fixed
PowerStandings- Correct the ability where a user can accept a throwdown multiple times
LMP Only- Outbound dials don’t have a call recording attached
Call Monitoring- Missing ‘view record’ link in monitoring
System- Cannot update the field for ‘Minimum Record Time’
Improvements denoted with ‘*‘ will require a package upgrade